*2021 Canadian Mortgage Awards “Employer of Choice” Finalist
*2021 Canadian Mortgage Awards “Outstanding Customer Service by an Individual Office” Finalist
*2020 CMP Top Mortgage Workplace in Canada
*2020 CIO Bulletin 30 Most Influential Companies in North America
At Lend At Ease, we look to simplify the Mortgage Process for all of our clients. We know that it can be tough to balance finding the right Mortgage with the millions of other things a client needs to do on a daily basis. That is why we rely on our Mortgage Professionals to provide the best support to our clientele.
We have developed a specialized training program for new agents, which entails:
- Training on structuring deals
- Understanding various types of mortgages – A, Alternative (B) and Private Lending
- Individual and Group sessions with the managing partner(s)
- Understanding how to develop key relationships with COI (centres of influence/referral partners, lenders and underwriters)
- Understanding how to communicate with clients and meet their needs
- Work/life balance – time management skills and planning your work week and manage life/family
- Stress management techniques/skills training
- Training plan on growing knowledge through life long learning and access to workshops/seminars
- Training sessions and key materials to read to expand your growth
Lend At Ease has positions for a part-time or full-time Mortgage Agent. Your role is to help clients find the right Mortgage to meet their needs by linking them to the lender that can offer the best solution.
As a Mortgage Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Following up with clients to ensure they are tended to appropriately
- Answering client inquiries and providing a response to all messages
- Skilled communications with borrowers to ensure their understanding of the documents required
- Problem-Solving any issues that come up independently or through escalations
- Document Review
- Maintaining excellent communication throughout the entire process with all related parties
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for all clients
- Be a high energy individual who thrives working in a fast-paced, service-driven environment
- Possess exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Act as a Brand ambassador
- Manage the relationship with our client/referral partner
The position details are:
- Current Mortgage License Required
If you have the passion, determination and drive to become a successful Mortgage Agent, then Lend At Ease could be the right place for you. Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to Careers@LendAtEase.com and we would love to chat with you on how we can help advance your career and help you reach your goals!
About Lend At Ease
We are a licensed mortgage brokerage in Ontario that takes pride in training our agents. Whether you are experienced or brand new to the mortgage industry, we will be there to support you.
Your success is our success.