The Business Development Representative is responsible for growing the company’s business and sales by developing and maintaining relationships with established business partners and referral sources. In addition, to build a direct-to-consumer audience.
You will be selling residential mortgages for Home Purchases and Home Refinances.
You will be building your own clientele which will consist of business partners and direct to consumers.
- 1 year or more of experience in commissioned Sales. We will train, if required, and introduce you to the mortgage industry and to understand the mortgage origination process.
- Or, or 2 years of experience in a similar or a related field (mortgage agent, Insurance, Real Estate, Personal Banking, or Financial Planning)
- Implement and coordinate business development effort
- Establish, develop, maintain, and deepen relationships with business partners and clientele through calls, emails, social media, and more
- Develop strategies to reach potential business partners ongoing
- Illustrate offerings to enhance business development with business partners and direct to consumer
What We Offer
- 100% Commission Based Compensation
- Provide monthly qualified leads
- Email Campaigns
- Personal Website
- Marketing Tools
- Designated Underwriter
- Business Development Plan and Execution
- Ongoing Coaching
- Ongoing Educational Training (Unlimited Access)
- No Desk Fees
- 2-week in-house training (mandatory)
Job Type: Full-time
High School Diploma (minimum)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Laptop with Microsoft Operating System
- Applicants who have not completed the Mortgage Agent Licence course will be required to complete it within the first 2 months. Course fees apply.
- Annual licensing fees apply.
About VERICO The Financial Forum Ltd.
The Financial Forum is an online and full-service mortgage brokerage firm in operation for over 30 years. We provide direct access to mortgage specialists available to answer questions via email, in person, dm, or phone from application to close.
Our goal and mission is to continuously be a world-class mortgage brokerage firm and to continue to grow our market share. Mortgages are as easily available as buying milk at the corner store. So, we must be different! That means undivided attention and focus in taking care of our clients and doing everything possible to meet and exceed expectations and to make all decisions based on the premise that we are doing the right thing on behalf of our clients.
This philosophy is engrained in our corporate culture and deal placement is always predicated on “doing the right thing”. We are a mortgage brokerage firm with a focus on empowering our team to do everything they can to take care of our clients. This is the core of our success and why we reach our goals primarily through client referrals.